Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Past Due Tuesday ~ Star Quality

Ok, so I am taking liberties with the percentage of "vintage" in this item. Some of it IS vintage--the image and perhaps the convex glass, mirror and ferns. But having just gone here, I had to share this! (It was made by Wendy Addison). I've had it for about 2 years and have it hanging on an oar in my seaside powder room where I can admire it everyday.

Now it's your turn! Share your love of vintage items every Tuesday at the ROOMIES blog!

3 comments:

  1. it's a beauty Jan, I see why you like it. Keep up the good work, you inspire me all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great decoration. I love that your eye is drawn to all the seashells, and each one is so pretty.
    You are so lucky to have this talented individual near you. I wish I could get to the west coast for one of her open houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Wendy are girls after my own heart. I love things like this. Especially with shells.
    It's just so pretty. Gives me some ideas for Christmas.
    Also, about the big beautiful chair. I will be watching you...., and your purse.

    ReplyDelete