Monday, April 19, 2010

Dismal Clouds Doth Part, Part II

I couldn't let another day go by without sharing another gift I was lucky to receive last week from yet another talented friend, Carmen!

Isn't it pretty? Just something she "whipped together."


You know, just because she had some extra fabric left over from after she made an apron earlier that day. Are you kidding me? Do you know how long it would take for me to make this?!?!?!? It would take two hours of pinning and then I'd have to take a break to cry for another hour out of frustration, and then, well, I'd put it in the back of a dark closet and try to forget it ever happened.

And the cherry on top:


It's the Somerset Life issue I had just been drooling over earlier in the week at her house, plus a bookmark she also made!!!

Thanks Carmen. You brightened my day!

1 comment: